Welcome

Welcome and thank your for visiting. I hope you feel relaxed and happy while here. God Bless~~

Enhancing Lives, One Family At A Time

Hi There, Chris here. Let's keep our children safe!! I have an awesome store you can shop at and GO GREEN. It is wonderful , I would be lost without these awesome products. If you like to help others enhance their lives, this is for you!Thank You,Chris

http://www.livetotalwellness.com/chrissauner

Http://www.workathomeunited.com/chrissauner

About Me

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States
I am from Ohio and I love to work my crocheting with my soap making. I have so much fun trying to come up with unique ideas.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ice Cube Soaps ~ My Trademark





I was trying to come up with the " less is more" theme, hence ice cube soaps. Small and perfect for travel, samples,decorating and saving space. I hope you like them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

They are cute and pretty!

Run Shines said...

I love the ice cube soaps!! FAbulous!